I love quotes, You love quotes, We all love image quotes! Everyone loves image quotes. Right?! We like, repost and share them over several different social media outlets.
Quotes engage people on a personal level. It’s a way to connect with your audience that is positive and thought provoking — it’s a way to share your brand. But who knew image and sharable quotes would not only be fun and inspiring but also help drive your social media traffic.
Engagement on social media has proven to be higher with visual content. Image quotes work great because you can use them cross multiple social media platforms which will increase your reach. Plus, they make your enhance post visually.
The great thing about this is you already have a preformatted way to maintain some of your weekly content, that is sharable content! If people can relate to a quote, they will be quick to share and engage from their own pages.
Here is a quick strategy and tips on how to post your image quotes to help drive more traffic.
One of the best ways I’ve found to use these image quotes is by creating weekly categories with hashtags. This creates consistency for week by week engagement by using your daily hashtag. Here are a list of weekly hash tags you can use. – create page link
1.Pick your hashtag.
Let’s use one of my favorite’s as an example.
Tips on Hashtags:
- Make sure it is one word with no spaces.
- Put capitalization between words so people can understand the message you are trying to convey at a glance.
- If you decide you want to add more hashtags keep it to a 3 hash maximum. If they didn’t get what you were taking about by your image content, written content and first few hashtags you might want to rethink it.
You can get more hashtag tips click here.
2. Decide on the message you would like to convey.
Do you want to make a statement or engage your audience with a question?
Tip on your message:
- Make sure you are ready to interact with your audience if you ask a question. Follow up engagement is very important.
3. Pick an image quote
Make sure your quote that aligns with the post content you have choose so far.
Tip on image quote:
- Make sure the image quote you pick is mobile friendly and a full size, optimized image.
4. Then put your post together it will look like this:
Click here for some image quotes you can use for your social media. I will continue to add more quote images randomly. Let me know any others you would like me to design.
If you need help creating your social media strategy or graphics for your social media branding, contact me here to get started.